|Class Registration 2013|
Please read the Registration Rules.
Please read the following carefully. By registering in a class you are agreeing to the following terms of registration:
1. All classes will be held at the Cascades Casino/Coast Hotel & Convention Center, 20393 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC.
2. Materials fees are mandatory and payable in cash to the instructor at the beginning of class. Please be aware and prepared. Materials fees include the supplies to create the specific projects for the class as well as helping to offset the cost of other items and materials the instructor will provide for student use during the class.
3. Please check the required tool list for your class carefully and remember to bring them to class. It is advisable to mark your belongings in some fashion so as not to have them confused with another student's supplies.
4. Please be on time for your class. Start times will not be delayed due to latecomers.
5. Please check the SKILL LEVEL of the class you've chosen to be sure you meet the requirements.
6. Please check the schedule carefully so you do not double-book your classes. Dates and times are listed on the class description pages.
7. Registrations are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis until each class fills. Payment by Paypal does not automatically mean acceptance into the class - if you have NOT been accepted, your Paypal payment will be refunded within 24 hours. E-cheques (one of Paypals payment options - funded from your chequing account, not a credit card) will not be accepted after September 23, 2013 due to the length of time they take to clear.
8. NSF cheques are subject to a $45 processing fee. If we cannot contact you regarding any NSF charges, your space in the class will be forfeit.
9. We reserve the right to cancel classes or substitute an alternate instructor. Classes may be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control or if they do not meet the minimum number of students (usually 6 people). If a class is cancelled, we will refund fees to the registrants in that class no less than 10 days after class cancellation.
10. Please choose your classes carefully. There will be no refunds or exchanges on workshops - NO EXCEPTIONS! Please consider these as you would theatre or concert tickets. If you are unable to attend, you may send someone in your place. Please be sure we have the contact information for that person so we can advise them of any changes or cancellations.
11. No food, cameras, animals or children under 14 allowed in classes. Please do not register classes for children under 14.
12. Some projects will not be completed in class, however you will have enough information and practice to easily finish the project when you are home.
Close this window to return to your selected class
or follow these
Online registration for all classes closes at midnight on October 3, 2013.